Monarch Bay Association has contracted with D&C Slurry and Striping to perform the slurry seal on Association streets beginning Tuesday September 29th and finishing on Wednesday, October 7th. While work is in progress on designated streets, you are required to either park in your garage, driveway or on a neighboring street. If you choose to park in your garage or driveway, you will not be able to remove your vehicle once the street work has begun at 7:00 A.M.
ALL VEHICLES NEED TO BE OUT BY 7:00 AM AND MAY RETURN AFTER 7:00 AM THE FOLLOWING DAY AFTER WORK IS COMPLETED ON THAT STREET.
Any vehicles which are in the roadway at 7:00 A.M. will be towed at the owner’s expense!
Day 1 Green: Tuesday, September 29th, 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M. the following day.
Day 2 Pink: Wednesday, September 30th, 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M. the following day.
Day 3 Brown: Friday, October 2nd, 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M. the following day.
Day 4 Blue: Monday, October 5th, 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M. the following day.
Day 5 Purple: Tuesday, October 6th, 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M. the following day.
See the map below for specific street work on each day.
Please remember to:
- Turn off irrigation adjacent to streets having work completed.
- Keep roaming pets indoors.
- Do not walk on the streets until the barriers have been removed by the professionals as the material may be tracked onto driveways and into homes.
- Alert your contractors, vendors and guests to the schedule.
- Abide by the No-Parking signs to avoid having your car trapped or towed.
- Mail service may be interrupted on the day your area is serviced but will return the
- Please follow any directions from the gate staff; traffic will be re-routed as needed.
- Please be considerate and patient with your neighbors on adjacent streets as they may need to park in front of your home for their scheduled days, as well as your parking on their street.
Please find a link below to the map of the community with areas of work highlighted by day for your convenience. We understand this work creates an inconvenience for everyone and we appreciate your patience.
If you have any questions, please contact you Manager, Elizabeth Reed at
The Monarch Bay Association