Unfortunately, an unlocked vehicle, parked in the community, had some lower value items taken last night. The Association would like to share these reminders with you:
- Lock it! Make sure vehicles, doors and gates are locked.
- Keep valuable items out of sight. Do not leave purses, valuables or even change visible in a vehicle or home windows.
- Lights, lights, Lights! Have your home area well lit or on motion sensor or on a timer to deter any unwanted activity at night or while away.
- Have packages delivered to a business. Do not have them left on porches for extended periods of time.
- Install locks on mailboxes as mail and identity theft are on the rise.
- Add exterior camera: either a doorbell style camera or other to monitor your property.
- Check that your DwellingLive list is current and proper RFID/decals are activated.
Report any suspicious activity to police so they can investigate, then share any details with the gate staff.